It is on the skin where the signs of the passage of time first begin to be noticed. There are many techniques to recover your beauty and Radiesse is one of the most effective. Continue reading and discover how to rejuvenate your skin with this revolutionary technique.
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is an aesthetic treatment that consists of the application of an injectable gel composed of calcium hydroxyapatite. This substance is biocompatible and safe, and is used to smooth wrinkles and folds in the skin, as well as to increase facial volume and improve the appearance of the hands.
The procedure is performed in a clinic or doctor’s office and does not require general anesthesia. The doctor will apply local anesthesia to the area to be treated and then inject the Radiesse gel into the skin with a fine needle.
The effect of the treatment is immediate and can last up to 18 months, depending on the area treated and the metabolism of each patient. Radiesse also stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production, which can prolong results.
It is important that the treatment be performed by a specialized and trained doctor such as Dr. María Fernanda Benavides in the use of Radiesse to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
Benefits of Radiesse
In summary, the benefits of Radiesse treatment include:
- Improving the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds: Radiesse is used to smooth fine lines, wrinkles and folds in the skin, resulting in a more youthful and fresh appearance.
- Facial Volume Increase: Radiesse can also be used to increase volume in the cheeks, cheekbones, and other facial areas, which can improve the shape and definition of the face.
- Improving the appearance of hands: Radiesse can also be used to improve the appearance of hands, which may show signs of aging, such as loss of volume and the appearance of veins.
- Immediate results: The effect of Radiesse treatment is immediate and an immediate improvement can be seen after the injection.
- Duration of results: Radiesse treatment results can last up to 18 months, meaning you do not need to repeat the treatment as frequently as other aesthetic treatments.
- Stimulation of natural collagen production: Radiesse also stimulates the natural production of collagen in the skin, which can improve the quality and texture of the skin in the long term.
At Benavides Aesthetic Medicine we use Radiesse as a treatment to rejuvenate your skin. Contact us and learn about all the alternatives we have to restore your body’s beauty and harmony.