BLEPHAROPLASTY IN BOGOTÁ
Do you want to enhance the appearance of the skin around your eyelids? Do you wish to eliminate expression lines in that area and look younger? If so, blepharoplasty is an option. Our specialist, Dr. Maria Fernanda Benavides, is an expert in Blepharoplasty in Bogotá.
Looking to undergo blepharoplasty reliably? Contact us.
What is blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is an aesthetic procedure used to treat different types of eyelid bags and improve the appearance of the area around the eyes.
What types of eyelid bags do we have?
We have 3 types of bags:
1. Produced by the fatty herniation of the fat bags, which are three little pouches located beneath the eyes.
2. Due to the laxity of the orbital septum, a ligament made of collagen and elastin that provides support to the periorbital area.
3. Sagging of both the superficial and deep skin layers.
Do you have these bags and want to get rid of them? Securely schedule your appointment for blepharoplasty in Bogotá with Dr. Maria Fernanda Benavides.
What causes these bags?
There are various internal and external factors contributing to the appearance of these eyelid bags, such as age, dehydration, stress, lack of sleep, poor diet, family inheritance, overweight and obesity, alcoholism, aging, and lack of care, hydration, and nutrition for the skin.
How is blepharoplasty performed?
Blepharoplasty is performed using 3 enzymes:
- LIPASE: progressively dissolves and removes periorbital fat.
- COLLAGENASE: transforms damaged and injured type III collagen into type I collagen, restoring tensile strength to ligaments, resulting in tightening and lifting of both upper and lower eyelids. It also improves skin sagging, producing tightening and stretching in this delicate and thin skin area.
HYALURONIDASE: helps cleanse, drain, and remove fluid retention in that area, increasing tissue permeability in the skin. It also provides notable hydration and nutrition to restore the freshness, youthfulness, rejuvenation, and beauty to the gaze and eyes.
The number of sessions is between 2 and 4, every 15 to 20 days. Schedule your appointment now!
Blepharoplasty in Bogotá price
At Medicina Estética Benavides, we comprehensively evaluate each patient to determine the price of blepharoplasty. Therefore, we invite you to book your appointment by filling out the form or contacting us via WhatsApp.
We’re specialists in Blepharoplasty in Bogotá!
Dr. María Fernanda Benavides
Medical Surgeon from Universidad del Bosque de Bogotá, with a Master’s in Aesthetic and Laser Medicine in Medical and Interventional Aspects from Universidad Islas Baleares de Palma Mallorca – Spain She also holds 2 diplomas, one in Ultrasonic Hydrolymphoclasia and Facial Rejuvenation from the International School of Aesthetic Medicine in Rome – Italy, and the other in Clinical Trichology from Universidad Nuestra Señora del Rosario Bogotá.
With over 20 years of experience in facial aesthetic treatments, body aesthetic treatments, and laser equipment use with cutting-edge technology.
Founder of Benavides Aesthetic Medicine, a specialized medical center in Bogotá for aesthetic and laser procedures such as facial rejuvenation, thread lifts, Botulinum Toxin, weight loss, hair loss, skin lesions, and more.