Our scientific director, Dr María Fernanda Benavides (Surgeon, Aesthetic Medicine), will evaluate the advantages of each procedure for facial rejuvenation and will explain which would be the most appropriate treatment for each patient. There are different methods that we use; They can be single or combined procedures, to achieve amazing results, rejuvenating the face in a notable and natural way quickly without the need for surgery.
When we talk about facial rejuvenation we refer to different anti-aging or facial photoaging treatments that seek as objectives:
- Improve facial skin with Laser rejuvenation and Peels
- Rejuvenate the face using single or combined treatments, according to the needs of your face with facial fillers, pulsed light and radio frequency, among others.
- Totally or partially eliminate wrinkles, expression lines and furrows or depressions on the face.
- Toning and improvement of sagging, recovering the contours and oval of the face
- Rhinoplasty with facial filler products, to fix the nose.
- Reduction of spots and lentigines or freckles caused by the sun and age
- Elimination and attenuation of scars, marks and skin impurities, caused by age or skin diseases, such as certain types of acne or other dermatitis that cause dermal lesions).
- Elimination and reduction of expression lines and marks, around the eyes, mouth, neck and décolleté
- Reduce open pores of the skin, recover the hydration and nutrition of the skin and the vitality lost over the years.
- Eliminate small veins or spider veins that appear on the nose, cheekbones or forehead.
- Improve the appearance of your hands with the body’s own natural, absorbable and biodegradable filler products.
By recovering the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, by eliminating sun spots, age spots, facial veins and other signs of aging, the skin acquires that freshness and vitality, making the years visibly reduced and returning this youth to the features of the face:
The computerized and individualized analysis of each patient, in a specialized medical assessment, is key to determining which type of treatment is ideal and indicated to obtain adequate and optimal results in search of recovering the youth and beauty of your face.
If you have any questions and wish to acquire more detailed information, schedule an appointment for a personalized analysis, and we will give you all the relevant recommendations of the case.
Call our specialized office. Center for Aesthetic and Laser Medicine 312- 4336351