Lip Filler with Hyaluronic Acid
Achieve perfect, sensual, and voluminous lips through the procedure of lip filler with hyaluronic acid. Additionally, hyaluronic acid helps with revitalization, rejuvenation, contouring, cupid’s bow enhancement, lip filter, as well as lip volumization and filling.
At Medicina Estética Benavides we perform this procedure safely so you can have lips like Angelina Jolie.
Where can I get lip filler with hyaluronic acid in Bogotá?
You can undergo this treatment safely and reliably at our clinic with Dr. María Fernanda BenavidesMedical Surgeon with a Master’s degree in Aesthetics and Laser and over 15 years of experience in aesthetic treatments.
Lip Filler with Hyaluronic Acid: Is it a good option?
Currently, lip filler or rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid is a popular non-surgical aesthetic treatment worldwide, and there are many product options to achieve it.
However, hyaluronic acid is one of the most commonly used due to its natural, reliable, and safe results.
How is lip filler performed?
Lip filler is performed by applying and distributing small amounts of hyaluronic acid specifically for this area using a fine needle or cannula during 1 to 2 sessions. This way, you can achieve plump, alluring, shiny lips with a natural appearance.
What are the types of hyaluronic acid available for lip enhancement?
At Medicina Estética Benavides we offer 5 types of hyaluronic acid for lip enhancement:
- Hydration and Revitalization: For more kissable lips.
- Densification and Nutrition: Providing nourishment for the mouth.
- Contouring: Defining the lip outline or vermilion border for a natural reduction.
- Cupid’s Bow and Filter: To project and slightly enlarge them for a more sensual and alluring look, mainly done on the upper lip.
- Volume: Actual lip filling to enlarge the lip mucosa or red lip, creating fuller and more sensual lips. Primarily done in young women.
- Perioral Wrinkles: Also colloquially known as the “lipstick lines” or “barcode,” where hyaluronic acid is used inside and ablation with CO2 Ablative Laser or Peeling is done on the outside to treat wrinkles and/or expression lines around the white lip that borders the mucosa.
At what age can lip filler be done?
Lip filler with hyaluronic acid can be done from 18 to 85 years old. However, the procedure depends on each patient. That’s why at Medicina Estética Benavides we conduct an initial evaluation for each case. Schedule your appointment now!
How long does lip filler with hyaluronic acid last?
Although results vary from person to person, lip filler with hyaluronic acid can last between 1 to 2 years. .
Hyaluronic Acid Lip Filler Price
We evaluate each patient comprehensively to determine the treatment plan and price for facial rejuvenation. Therefore, we invite you to book your appointment by filling out the form or contacting us via WhatsApp.
Dr. María Fernanda Benavides
Medical Surgeon from Universidad del Bosque de Bogotá, with a Master’s in Aesthetic and Laser Medicine in Medical and Interventional Aspects from Universidad Islas Baleares de Palma Mallorca – Spain She also holds 2 diplomas, one in Ultrasonic Hydrolymphoclasia and Facial Rejuvenation from the International School of Aesthetic Medicine in Rome – Italy, and the other in Clinical Trichology from Universidad Nuestra Señora del Rosario Bogotá.
With over 20 years of experience in facial aesthetic treatments, body aesthetic treatments, and laser equipment use with cutting-edge technology.
Founder of Benavides Aesthetic Medicine, a specialized medical center in Bogotá for aesthetic and laser procedures such as facial rejuvenation, thread lifts, Botulinum Toxin, weight loss, hair loss, skin lesions, and more.