Hyaluronic acid lip design is performed by injecting it directly into the lips to improve volume, definition and shape. This design can be customized to the patient’s needs and desires, meaning the results can be very natural or more dramatic, depending on what the person desires.
What is the process to perform a lip design with hyaluronic acid?
These are the common steps to style lips with hyaluronic acid:
- Initial evaluation: At Benavides Aesthetic Medicine, the patient’s lips are examined and areas that need improvement are discussed. During this evaluation, your goals and expectations will be discussed, as well as the type and amount of hyaluronic acid that will be used to achieve your desired lip design.
- Preparation: The patient will receive topical anesthesia on the lips to reduce any discomfort or pain during the procedure. Once the topical anesthetic is applied, it will take some time for it to take effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injection – Hyaluronic acid will be injected into targeted areas of the lips to create the desired shape and volume. A fine needle or microcannula will be used to deliver the hyaluronic acid precisely to these areas.
- Massage: Once the hyaluronic acid has been injected, your lips will be gently massaged to ensure that the hyaluronic acid is evenly distributed. This helps create a soft and natural look.
- Results evaluation: After the injection is completed, the results will be evaluated and will ensure that the lip design is symmetrical and in line with the person’s expectations.
Overall, hyaluronic acid lip design is a safe and effective procedure.
Why is HA such a good alternative to treat signs of aging?
Hyaluronic acid is one of the best alternatives for aesthetic rejuvenation treatments for several reasons:
- It is a natural component of the body: HA is a substance that is found naturally in the human body. Therefore, it is a biocompatible substance, which means that it is very well tolerated by the body and has less risk of causing allergic reactions or incompatibilities.
- Improves skin hydration and elasticity: HA has the ability to retain water, which means it can increase skin hydration and improve its elasticity. As we age, skin loses its ability to retain water, which can lead to dry, dull skin. HA can help restore hydration to the skin and make it look smoother and more youthful.
- It’s versatile: hyaluronic acid can be used to treat a variety of areas on the face, including wrinkles, fine lines, nasolabial folds, lips and cheeks. Hyaluronic acid can also be used on other parts of the body, such as the hands and neck.
- Natural and long-lasting results: HA results are very natural and can last up to 18 months, depending on the amount and location of the injection.
- Non-invasive procedure: Hyaluronic acid treatments are generally non-invasive and can be performed in just a few minutes. Patients can return to normal activities immediately after the procedure.
At Benavides Aesthetic Medicine we have cutting-edge treatments to give your face and body the harmony and beauty that you so desire. Do you want to know more about hyaluronic acid? Contact us to tell you which treatment is right for you.