The cheek area is one of the places on our body where the signs of aging begin to show the most as the years go by. The good news is that there are several methods to fill this area and restore luminosity and harmony to the face. Do you want to discover how it’s done? Here we tell you.
The two most popular methods to fill out the cheeks
1. Dermal Filler for Target Volume Loss
The cheek area may be subject to volume loss. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers work by immediately restoring nutrients and lifting the skin. Regarding the cheek, dermal filler will minimize the appearance of sagging and sagging skin. While giving your cheeks a lift, dermal filler also addresses any hollowing or wrinkle formation that has occurred. This could be due to bone, fat or collagen loss.
There are many benefits to using hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, such as:
· Its effectiveness in smoothing wrinkles.
· They are made of Hyaluronic Acid, a natural component of our body and skin.
· Lasting results, but not permanent.
· Allergic reactions are unlikely.
· · Its effectiveness in rejuvenation.
· · Biocompatible and safe
· · Minimal patient discomfort and downtime
· · Adverse reactions are rare.
2. Lifting with tension threads
This non-invasive skin tightening procedure immediately gives your cheeks redefined, restored and plump results. Thread lifts are excellent for refreshing the triangle of youth (defined jawline, high cheekbones and full cheeks), making them the ideal treatment for a stunning cheek lift, with no downtime.
Thread stretching non-invasively repositions sagging fat by pulling it back. With resorbable sutures that have bidirectional resorbable cones, we can lift and contour the cheeks. Resorbable sutures are gently threaded through the fat layers and add definition and lift to the cheeks.
Benefits of tension threads
Thread lifts can give the appearance of fuller, more defined cheeks. Other benefits include the following:
· · They stimulate the production of natural collagen
· They eliminate wrinkles, giving a smoother overall appearance and youthful-looking skin.
· · Immediate but natural lifting effect.
· · Double effect by lifting and regenerating facial skin.
· · Natural and gradual results.
· · Quick recovery.
· Immediate and lasting results.
· The progressive volumizing action continues for at least 18 months.
If you are interested in any of our facial treatments, contact us to provide you with all the information you need. At Benavides Aesthetic Medicine we have the perfect treatment to give your face its youthful appearance.