Those who engage in constant physical activity are less likely to get sick and more likely to enjoy a longer life. Well-being is not only physical, he says, the mind is also favored. When a person exercises they look and feel good about themselves.
1. Aerobic activity or exercises that require more oxygen such as walking, jogging, swimming, dancing, skiing, pedaling, favor the cardiovascular system, lower blood pressure and improve circulation, which reduces the risk of heart attacks and accidents cerebrovascular.
2. Helps in the prevention of colon cancer, as it accelerates the passage of waste through the intestines. Likewise, by regulating hormonal levels, it can help prevent breast and prostate cancer.
3. Exercising contributes to better mental health, reducing stress, anxiety and even phobias and panic attacks. It is very functional as a support in the treatment of depression, as effective as medications, but without side effects.
4. The impact on the bones is very positive. In children it can increase bone density, in adolescents it strengthens them and in adult life it delays degeneration. It can prevent osteoporosis.
5. With exercise the immune system temporarily accelerates, increasing its capacity and defenses for the body.
6. Regular physical activity helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level, which not only helps control weight, but also helps avoid the risk of type 2 diabetes.
7. With exercise you can maintain your ideal weight, since if you burn calories it is possible for you to reach an energy balance.
8. Oxygen flow to the brain increases, so learning ability, concentration, memory and alertness can improve considerably.
9. Benefits sleep quality. An active lifestyle can mean more restful and deeper sleep, which stimulates concentration during the day, increases your productivity and promotes a better mood.
10. In the muscles, it not only increases oxygenation, tone, strength and volume, it also promotes flexibility, tendon and ligament strength.